Village of Camden East.
Scans of Postcards

Previous Next Scans of Postcards Exhibit Page Home Search
Record 13/63
Image
Enlarge Image
Collection Lennox and Addington Historical Society
Date of photo Circa 1910.
Description Camden East was known in the 19th century as "Clark's Mills".
Neg # J-013
Title Village of Camden East.
COPYRIGHT INFORMATION ~ When using this image, the credit information should be in the following format: Lennox and Addington Historical Society, Jones Collection

Questions and comments? Contact the Lennox and Addington Historical Society.    webmaster@lennoxandaddingtonhistoricalsociety.ca
Last modified on: October 09, 2008