2. Your donations help us hold events and publish to promote local history.
3. Your donations help us rescue artifacts and archival materials when donation is not a possibility.
|Drum, used by Yarker Citizens' Band, c1900
purchased for the collection
Jan. 10, 2009.
|Trophy for best cheese awarded to
W.F. Gerow of Camden township,
at Camden Agricultural Society Fair,
Sept. 12, 1908. Trophy donated to Fair by the Northern Crown Bank.
Wilber Firman Gerow (1851-1923)
operated cheese factories in Camden twp. and later North Fredericksburgh twp. Acquired following the Gerow Auction, Newburgh, May 30th, 2009
|Folk art carving or whimsy
made by Damian Brown
Purchased at Brown Auction,
|Detail of quilt made by Mary Ann Brown, c1900. Purchased at Brown Auction.
The pattern is "Road to California", a variation on "Jacob's Ladder." It refers to
the California Gold Rush (1849).
Mary Ann Histed, wife of Levi Brown,
was born 30 October, 1851
and died April 1, 1933.
|Portrait of William Grange
of Napanee, 1802-1864
Purchased at the sale of the Vosper Estate, Kingston, 2006.
by Lucius O'Brien, RCA, 1832-1899
Water-colour and gouache.
|Swords, from estate of
Wm. Gilbert Beeman
born Centreville, 1884
Buried at Newburgh.
|Military saddle, used by
Wm. Gilbert Beeman
First World War.
|Tea crate and packaged tea,
Daly Tea Company of Napanee.
|Cradle, made by
Green Furniture Factory of
Napanee, mid 19th century.
|Scene in Camden East,
from a postcard.
|Two children in
a woodland garden.
Amateur glass plate negative.
|Original baptismal font
from first Erinsville
Roman Catholic Church,
|Medals, First World War,
awarded to Charles Rosenblath
of Denbigh township.
Send a donation, using
Please be sure to tell us that it is a donation.
Important: If using a US Postal Money Order, use an International Money Order, PINK, not green,
as we cannot cash green US Domestic Money Orders here in Canada.
To learn more about membership in
the Lennox and Addington Historical Society, click here.
(go to top)
This page created 2009. Last updated January 8th, 2015. Lennox and Addington Historical Society©